A unique Fixed Asset Verification App developed for easy and effective verification process that aims to eliminate long hours of paper-based Fixed Asset verification and subsequent reconciliation
Dashboard Monitoring | Paper-less Process | Advanced Search Options | Resource Planning | Centralized Work Control | Internal Audit Controls
- Unique android based Mobile Application for verifying Fixed Assets
- Completely eliminates need for physical printing of paper sheets
- Dashboard driven monitoring with real-time progress status
- Useful for Central, as well as, Unit Management
- Optimized Advanced Search options available
- Verification options through QR Code or Manual Search
- Editing of Asset details while verification happens
- Eliminates time for preparation of exception reports as these are available real-time
- Search history of assets verified maintained till verification plan is completed
- Unique capability of building customized verification cycle
- Simple use of Excel spreadsheet for listing of Asset items
- In-built controls to avoid duplication of asset list items
- Advanced Search parameters can be defined
- Asset Category-wise resource planning available
- Unique advanced Exception Reports available
- Web-based module helps in centralized monitoring
Watch VerifyFA Product Tour
Audit Control | Expense Reduction | Central Monitoring | Increase in Productivity
- Multi-Company / Multi-Location setup activated under one Subscription
- Provides complete control to client entity of planning and execution of verification process
- Facilitates Internal Audit planning for periodic verification cycles, and also meets the requirement of CARO
- Eco-friendly: No use of paper from planning to completion activities
- Reduces Audit expenditure by 70% as limited resources are needed
- Facilitates faster verification process due to optimized search options
- No pre-installation program is required, as the application is built on open source
- Suits every kind of organization without worrying on the type of assets or number of assets
Upload | Plan Verification Cycle | Scan - Search | Update | Reporting
Why QR Code helps?
A QR code can be read by any imaging device, even a smart-phone.
QR code can be used for product tracking, item identification, time tracking, document management and general maintenance purposes.
In relation to fixed assets, QR code can help displaying information, like, asset description, location, brand and model details, date of purchase, maintenance information, picture of the asset, dept owner details, servicing information, etc.
The information is retrieved instantly from the defined database, maintained either on ‘cloud’ or ‘physical server’.
At time of audit, the person concerned can simply scan the QR code associated with the asset, using VerifyFA App, and confirm the presence of those assets in the organization.
Additional Value-Add Services
Preparation of Fixed Asset Register (”FAR”) | Verification of Fixed Assets | Printing and Affixing of Customized QR Codes (Asset Tags)